Find these images and win!

By Mia Purnell, Managing Editor

photo 1 (9) photo 2 (7)

The braille sign next to a classroom, the dried spackle on bricks, a single number, the owl mural and the list goes on for another fifty pictures of the small details.

This year, Mark and Paul Carrera organized a scavenger hunt that will debut on the Choir website (LTchorus.com) for the chance for seniors to win prom tickets or Visa gift cards. The photos are assigned to points system. As the difficulty to find the photos rises, the points awarded for each photo increases.

On the website, the student will be able to access a link to the Youtube video, a slideshow of pictures that the student has to find in the hallways. The website also includes a Google Doc that students will be able to add images to. When the object/image is found, the student just take a picture. The picture must be clear and the person submitting the contest form must be visible in the picture. The document must be shared with [email protected].

Every day beginning Feb. 11, a hint or two will be uploaded on the LTChorus website to help students with the more difficult images. For example, a hint of what hallway or what floor an image is located.

A student can submit their form even if they did not find all of the images. The contest is won by who ever finds most of the objects.In the event of a tie, the Carreras will go by whoever submitted the Google Doc first. Once the Doc is shared with [email protected], the document must remained untouched. If the time stamp indicates that it was edited in any way, the student is disqualified for their chance at the prize.

Three prizes will be given to the top three winners. First place will have the choice of two prom tickets valued at $100 per ticket or the equivalent, a $200 Visa gift card. Second place (minimum of 600 points) will receive a $100Visa gift card. Third place (between 300-599 points) will receive a $75 Visa gift card.

LTAC is also eligible to participate in the scavenger hunt; how-ever it will be a separate contest in which they will win their own prizes. The first and second place winners will receive a $100 Visa gift card and third place will win a $50 Visa gift card.